Thursday 13 September 2012

I have been doing some paper trade with my thinkandswim account on Futures. I have traded with silver and oil.
After those days of trading, I felt that trading oil is easier. Due to the news for the oil and the parthen of the trading parthen.
I also learn that, you cant rush into things for Futures and need to wait for the correct timing before you mae your entry, if not you will be burn. Puting the trailstop, is a good idea. but it could be hard to control for me yet.
Its also very hard to make correction upon the mistake make. Just for example, today I had make some bad trade and mistake. I did a reset for the account but did try to make back my lost before the market closes today.
The lost was about 900. But I got it down to 90 before the market close. Hopefully, I could master the art of trading with oil. And make a profile of 200 - 300 per day.
I also found out that every Wed after the oil report is out, the oil trading for that day is very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment